This quick and easy low-fat smoothie is ideal for a breakfast on the run or a nutritious snack. This delicious smoothie is rich in protein, healthy omega-3 fats, vitamin C and antioxidants.
Banana Berry Smoothie
- 11/2 cups almond milk
- 2 tablespoons natural yoghurt
- 1 ripe banana
- Handful mixed blueberries and strawberries
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed oil or LSA (ground linseeds, sunflower seeds, almonds)
- 1 teaspoon raw organic honey
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth and well combined.
- Serve immediately in a tall glass.
Variations: Add a tablespoon of muesli for a fibre boost. Use leftovers to make ice blocks, pour into ice block moulds and freeze